Back Row: Attorneys David M. James and Steven H. Thompson
Front Row: Attorneys Ronald T. Skrenes, Rick A. Flugaur and Keith J. Pilger
The team of tax attorneys at Anderson O’Brien helps businesses and individuals plan ahead for optimum tax savings and minimum liability and risk. We perform research and tax planning for income taxes, state sales and use taxes, franchise taxes, property taxes, gift and estate taxes, employment taxes, social security taxes and excise taxes.
Election of the Appropriate Tax Entity for Businesses
Tax Research and Planning
Tax-Exempt Status for Nonprofit Organizations
Tax planning assistance to clients frequently includes:
- Assessing tax advantages and disadvantages of business entities to determine which one provides for you the most tax benefits: a corporation, S corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, partnership or sole proprietorship.
- Conducting tax-free exchanges and rollovers including the tax-free exchange of real estate and other investment properties.
- Establishing and implementing qualified or non-qualified retirement plans.
- Obtaining tax-exempt status for nonprofit organizations with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax planning relating to the sale or purchase of a business or the transfer of family businesses or other assets.
Our firm also assists individuals and businesses with audits by the Internal Revenue Service and the state taxing authority.
Looking for tax planning assistance?
Our attorneys can help businesses and individuals plan ahead.