Back Row: Attorneys David M. James and Steven H. Thompson
Front Row: Attorneys Ronald T. Skrenes, Rick A. Flugaur and Keith J. Pilger
Election of the Appropriate Tax Entity for Businesses
Tax Research and Planning
Tax-Exempt Status for Nonprofit Organizations
- Assessing tax advantages and disadvantages of business entities to determine which one provides for you the most tax benefits: a corporation, S corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, partnership or sole proprietorship.
- Conducting tax-free exchanges and rollovers including the tax-free exchange of real estate and other investment properties.
- Establishing and implementing qualified or non-qualified retirement plans.
- Obtaining tax-exempt status for nonprofit organizations with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax planning relating to the sale or purchase of a business or the transfer of family businesses or other assets.
Our firm also assists individuals and businesses with audits by the Internal Revenue Service and the state taxing authority.
Looking for tax planning assistance?
Let one of our experienced attorneys assist you today.