Our firm was founded in 1886 by attorneys Byron B. and Gilbert L. Park. The Park brothers opened a modern, well-equipped law office at 933 Main Street, Stevens Point – not far from our offices today. While most other attorneys practiced alone, our firm developed a tradition of working as a team.
As early as the turn of the century, we groomed young attorneys to join our firm, starting many as clerks during their law school studies. Throughout our history we have sought to achieve excellence in everything we do. Through managed growth and the desire for legal excellence, the foundation was laid for our full-service firm of today.
Our tradition of offering clients the combined expertise of several skilled attorneys soon led to another valuable tradition: diversification. In the 1930s and 1940s, to keep ahead of the great proliferation of laws and new technology, our firm began adding attorneys with special expertise in matters that most affected businesses, individuals and their families.
Today our firm offers knowledge and expertise in many areas of law, including accident and personal injury, business and corporate law, business disputes and litigation, divorce and family law, elder law and Medicaid planning, employment law, estate planning and probate, real estate and tax planning.